Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Results for: Doorways

"Doorways" results:


1st: Bre B. w/ Gated!
2nd: Aaron Martucci w/ Door Blur
       Christine Martucci w/ Equitable Arch
3rd: Braden Z. w/ Home Doorway
4th: Kyle V. w/ From the Cellar

There was a total of 24 votes.

Congrats to Brehanna! A well deserved win. She won something, I just haven't decided what yet...

Heres the winning picture:
What was said about 'Gated':

Christine said:
I voted for gated because I really like the blue in it it embodies how winter feels to me and how the sun looks in it the other thing I liked about it is it has a sort of Edward scissor hands feeling which I guess is just loneliness but the photo expressed it well! And whoever did it this this vote should mean alot cause it means I didn't vote for my husbands so feel really special

Tony, cryptically, said:
I liked the light going thru there. 
He then said:
That is the gated photo opps 
Photo opps indeed.